Welcome, and thank you for your interest in joining the launch team.
What is a Launch Team?
Launch team, street team, tribe, mob... these have all become terms for the group of people-- largely readers, but not all--who help an author in various ways at the time of publication.
Some of the most common ways to help are:
- Read and post a review
- Promote on social media
- Proof read
- Read and critique (beta read) Learn more...
Writing is by neccesity, a solitary endevour. Launching a new book is a team effort.
Ignoring all the politics and hype, the reality is that the only group of people who really matters to any author, is YOU, the readers.
I encourage my readers to be part of my journey? It’s thanks to you that I continue to write, and you should get to feel part of that somehow.
It’s your encouragement and kind reviews that keep me going, and this is a way in which I'm able to thank you personally.
Sign up below to join the Launch Team, and, in return you’ll get:
- Free advance preview copies of ebooks and audiobooks.
- Personal acknowledgements thanking you by name, and a link to your review site if desired. (If you don't want a link, just leave the review site field blank.)
- Competitions and special giveaways.
- Signed paperbacks for the first five team members to post a review on Amazon or Goodreads!
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, there’s only one condition. Being part of the Launch Team means you’ll be asked to leave an honest review of the books within a certain time period after receiving your copies (usually two to three weeks).
This is completely different to being part of my mailing list – you’ll be part of a select group of super-awesome readers. Think of this as a VIP Membership Scheme.
If you'd like to be part of the team, sign up below.(Numbers are limited)